Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Buck McFuck's Admin Application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Buck

Buck McFuck's Admin Application Empty
PostSubject: Buck McFuck's Admin Application   Buck McFuck's Admin Application EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 11:42 pm

Name: Mike

Admin experience: I have been super-admin on the former Venomous Gaming Serious RP community on both its Half-Life 2 Serious Roleplay server and its Severance Serious Roleplay server. I have also been admin on the Revo DarkRP community as well as the former HL2Land DarkRP community. I tend to gain the role of admin rather quickly due to my helpful and trust-worthy demeanor and keep the role until situations which prevent me from being a part of the community, either it shutting down or quitting. I have over 1000 hours of playtime on Garry's Mod, most of which have been dedicated to those servers and due to that, I know the DarkRP game mode and Garry's Mod like the back of my hand.

Desired rank: I am experienced in the rank of super-admin which is why, given the opportunity to choose, it would be my desired rank, however, due to the short amount of time playing within this community, admin will be more than suffice..

Time spent on the server: About 4 days now, though this isn't a lot of time, I feel it's enough to leave a decent impression.

Server I'm applying for: [NK] Semi-serious DarkRP.

Bans: None.

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:29530286

Why I should be admin: I have a lot of experience with the role of admin, I find that I am stricter when upholding the rules than most due to my experience as super admin on a serious roleplaying community which demands stricter rules and admins. Due to my time as admin, I believe I have a good sense of judgement and I'm quick and effective when dealing with rule breakers. I have extensive knowledge of all the rules and the DarkRP game mode, which is why I think I'd be suitable for the role of admin or super-admin.
Back to top Go down
*Doodle*
Admin
Admin
*Doodle*

PostSubject: Re: Buck McFuck's Admin Application   Buck McFuck's Admin Application EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 4:49 am

ur subpost to message me the admin applications not post them here
Back to top Go down
Buck

PostSubject: Re: Buck McFuck's Admin Application   Buck McFuck's Admin Application EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 8:00 am

You told me to go to the forums, so I posted it here.
Back to top Go down
c_stocky

PostSubject: really?   Buck McFuck's Admin Application EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 5:12 am

This is in the wrong section as others said post in Admin Applications
Back to top Go down
Mr Schnauzer
Owner
Owner
Mr Schnauzer

PostSubject: Re: Buck McFuck's Admin Application   Buck McFuck's Admin Application EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 2:39 pm

moved to Admin Applications
Back to top Go down
https://notoriousknights.forumotion.com
Brixton
Brixton

PostSubject: Re: Buck McFuck's Admin Application   Buck McFuck's Admin Application EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 2:43 pm

Wait I havnt beeen on in a while, how did you guys decide to support them?
Question
Back to top Go down
http://Notoriousknights.canadaboard.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Buck McFuck's Admin Application   Buck McFuck's Admin Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Buck McFuck's Admin Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Admin Applications-
Jump to: