Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Server coming up? Owned by Iron Man?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Iron Man
Iron Man

New Server coming up? Owned by Iron Man? Empty
PostSubject: New Server coming up? Owned by Iron Man?   New Server coming up? Owned by Iron Man? EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 12:42 am

Yes I want to get a server.

Although I have no experience in actually owning one, Freedom has agreed to put the stuff I want on it and all that.

But I am getting it from the upcoming NK Server Box. So the council needs donations to get that server box up, so I can get a Server!

If you want me to get a server, or you want a server, or you just want the NK to get some servers you need to donate any amount at all to me or the council so we can get that server box up, and my server too!

So if you donate towards the server box, you get sweet advantages on NK servers! You can get admin or respected just for donating! (see the NK steam page for more info,look in the announcements for an announcement called: NK Sale!!!)

Please donate, I want that server.

Donate to either:
Jonthemidget @hotmail.com or
edward9974 @yahoo.com

Both are through paypal, but you don't need an account on paypal to donate. There is a way you can just use your credit card, but it will ask you the e-mail of the person. Also please say a message with the money specifying like how much money it is or anything you want to add.

Thanks!! Also depending how much you donate to the server box, i might just give you some sort of advantage on my upcoming server.....

Once I get my server, use Jonthemidget @hotmail.com to donate to me. I will have deals for respected and admin and super admin once i get it up and running.

P.S. If you donate to me (Jonthemidget @hotmail.com) for the server box its just gonna go to edward9974 @yahoo.com, I just gave my e-mail so you have it if you want to donate to me once i get my server. Also the e-mails have spaces between the @ and the name because the forums do not allow you to post e-mails so when you are donating dont put the spaces!

THANKS!!!!! PLEASE DONATE!!!!
Back to top Go down
Mr Schnauzer
Owner
Owner
Mr Schnauzer

PostSubject: Re: New Server coming up? Owned by Iron Man?   New Server coming up? Owned by Iron Man? EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 12:42 am

best of luck
Back to top Go down
https://notoriousknights.forumotion.com
Brixton
Brixton

PostSubject: Pumped Bro   New Server coming up? Owned by Iron Man? EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 9:42 pm

Sounds cool. Im so pumped to see what this community grows into so DONATE so thatwe can continue to grow. Sad
Back to top Go down
http://Notoriousknights.canadaboard.net
Iron Man
Iron Man

PostSubject: Re: New Server coming up? Owned by Iron Man?   New Server coming up? Owned by Iron Man? EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 10:52 pm

Hey my servs up! the IP is:209.54.55.1:27030
Its a sandbox right now but it may become a fretta or something soon
We will probably also use it for meetings so add it to your favs so its easy to get to
It has a few "problems" or exploits or whatever but we (we as in freedom puppies and me but im not helping really lol) are fixing them

Thanks!!!!
Back to top Go down
Undead Sandvich
Undead Sandvich

PostSubject: Re: New Server coming up? Owned by Iron Man?   New Server coming up? Owned by Iron Man? EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 2:39 pm

Iron Man wrote:
Hey my servs up! the IP is:209.54.55.1:27030
Its a sandbox right now but it may become a fretta or something soon
We will probably also use it for meetings so add it to your favs so its easy to get to
It has a few "problems" or exploits or whatever but we (we as in freedom puppies and me but im not helping really lol) are fixing them

Thanks!!!!

I missed a lot apparently during the time my hardrive crashed but thats great! Im happy for you iron man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Server coming up? Owned by Iron Man?   New Server coming up? Owned by Iron Man? Empty

Back to top Go down

New Server coming up? Owned by Iron Man?
Page 1 of 1