Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Undead Sandvich(admin application)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Undead Sandvich
Undead Sandvich

Undead Sandvich(admin application) Empty
PostSubject: Undead Sandvich(admin application)   Undead Sandvich(admin application) EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 1:18 am

Name: Ryan

Admin experience: The majority of servers ive had admin or higher on since joining steam in 2008 have been darkrp servers and 4 of those were from bit gaming. Hellsgamers, 1942rp, reddsrp were all groups whose servers Ive had admin/super admin on and I currently have admin on NK's deathrun.

Desired rank: I am applying for admin or superadmin(whichever is fine with doodle or freedom)

Time spent on the server: Probably close to half a day which is most likely a lot since the server hasnt been up for too long now.

Server im applying for admin/superadmin: [NK] Semi-serious DarkRP.

Bans: Assuming you mean how many times I personally have been banned, its happend only a few times and mostly by means of abusive admins or a bad relationship with an owner, the latter being on redds rp and 1942rp.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:20109828

Why should we make you admin: For one im experienced with admin and higher espcially on rp servers like this one. I know the rules of the server well along with the basic rp rules system. Ive seen first hand how spammers could take complete control of the server and if I was able to do something other than tell freedom, then minges like spammers would be a lot less frequent. Im able to handle situations that call for tough decisions and banning is only a option when its a spammer, mass rdmer or a person/persons who has constantly broken the rules.

Back to top Go down
Mr Schnauzer
Owner
Owner
Mr Schnauzer

Undead Sandvich(admin application) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Undead Sandvich(admin application)   Undead Sandvich(admin application) EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 9:47 pm

Very good player. Recommended.
Back to top Go down
https://notoriousknights.forumotion.com

Undead Sandvich(admin application)
Page 1 of 1